Sensory Processing and the Link with Anxiety and Behaviour
This 3.5-hour workshop focuses on:
- teaching parents skills for analysing behaviour;
- understanding the impact of sensory processing issues and anxiety on behaviour;
- identifying the difference between ‘behaviours’ and sensory processing or anxiety issues;
- teaching parents to incorporate sensory and behaviour strategies into everyday life;
- develop a sustainable behaviour change program for your child.
Transition to School
This 3-hour workshop focuses on:
- selecting an appropriate school;
- negotiating supports with schools;
- setting up a transition plan;
- skills for starting school;
- classroom strategies (sensory, communication and behaviour);
- social development and facilitating friendships at school;
- Prep and the National Curriculum.